Did a trial run of pyro developing using Pyrocat HD on some 4x5 negatives today.
- HP5+, exposed at ~ASA 320
- Developing temp: 72˚F
- Presoak: 5m
- Pyrocat formula: 2:2:100 (9ml A - 9ml B - 450ml water)
- Agitation (“minimal”): 60 seconds, followed by 5 inversions every 3 minutes
- Developing time: 28m (50% increase from normal agitation version) - CI 0.8
- Water stop bath, 2m
- Ilford Rapid Fix, 9:1, 5m, 2-bath version
Plan to print cyanotypes with these later today. You definitely can see the staining that pyro is supposed to provide.